Madagascar: Europes Most Wanted (A Review)

Madagascar 3: Europes Most Wanted




     I don't know if its the kid in me or what but i thoroughly enjoyed this movie right here :). I was just a teensy bit sceptical at first about it because in my mind I couldn't possibly see what they could do to make the movie any more interesting than the first two, but was I happy I chose to see it. The comedy was well placed and garnered the desired effect. The 3D was a welcome aspect of the movie as well. It seemed to fit into it more than the other movies which have been coming out recently. Definitely a good watch. So anyway enough ranting let me give you a quick breakdown of what this movie is about.


     Simply put the four friends Alex (Lion), Marty (Zebra), Melman (Giraffe) & Gloria (Hippo) are trying to find their way back to New York because they miss the zoo. They first however have to go through... yes you guessed it... Europe. That however would not be so easy as they were soon to be hunted by a woman (or some weird human hybrid if there ever was one) by the name of Captain Chantel Dubois who seems hell bent on capturing the king of the jungle... Alex the Lion.

     In an attempt to escape capture, they board a train which just happens to belong to a circus on a journey which would eventually lead them to New York. On this train they meet a few new "Friends" which are animals who have their various acts in said circus. Some of which are: 

Vitaly, a Russian Tiger

Stefano, an Italian Sea Lion

and Gia, a Jaguar (whom I also believe to be Russian)

     This circus seemed to have gone to the dogs as it wasnt bringing in much profit like it was at one point, so Alex and the gang decide to help revitalize it with some american flavour. All the while still being relentlessly chased by Capt. Dubois. Accomplishing there goal, they make it back to New York only to realize that leaving the zoo was in essence the best thing that has ever happened to them. They end the movie with a little "action sequence" if you allow me to call it that. 

Closing~


     Without spoiling it any further for you, I will just say it's obviously a family movie more geared towards the youngsters but its definitely worth the watch for anyone else of any age. You are bound to laugh. If however you cant find any humour in it at all then you sir or mam or whatever you are, have no joy in your life whatsoever. 
     If I was to state my favourite moment in the movie, it would definitely be anytime Gia spoke. I loved her voice, her accent, everything about her. Her voice actor Jessica Chastain did her proud. If I was to chose a second favourite spot it would have to be the Bear riding a motor cycle. Also if you pay enough attention you will pick up on some "rude humour" which they tried to hide in the movie lol. Ill say no more on that subject. Watch the movie yourself to experience the awesomeness.

Rating~

Comedy: 10/10
Re-watchability: 10/10
Visuals: 10/10
Plot: 8/10

Overall: 10/10

It gets a solid 10/10 from me.



Please remember to Share, Comment and Follow :)
You can also check me out on my twitter thing
Also Be sure to Like the Facebook Page \o\

Share:

0 Comments

Share YOUR Thoughts In the Comment Section Below
Posts 60 Days and Older Require Moderation. If you don't see your Comment immediately just wait, don't comment again.