GUEST POST: Cunnilingus

Cunnilingus

Written By: Jodi-Ann Riley

Disclaimer: Gaphic Images Follow!


I wake with the feel of the sun caressing my cheeks
Birds chirping to their own tune
Crisp morning air brushing again my skin
Cause goose bumps to come on my skin
I feel something radiating from me the centre of my womanhood
What is this feeling?
Causing soft sweet moans to escape from my lips
I try to gasp for air
But my lungs have taken up more than they could bear
A bead of sweat glides painfully slowly from my forehead to my ear
Gripping these iron bars as if my life may after all depend on it
I begin to quake and shiver
Biting my lip until it bleeds
Not able to hide my orgasmic screams

I thought it was all just a dream
This feeling such bliss
So one day I might have to sit back and reminisc
But then I realize your hand
Your wonderful hand grips my sides
While your tongue discovers and conquers
Exploring my inner contours
Making me beg for more! More! MORE!!!
As I collapse your tongue showing me a tour
Of the land of cunnilingus

********************************

Please remember to Share, Comment and Follow :)
You can also check me out on my twitter thing
Also Be sure to Like the Facebook Page \o\

Share:

0 Comments

Share YOUR Thoughts In the Comment Section Below
Posts 60 Days and Older Require Moderation. If you don't see your Comment immediately just wait, don't comment again.