GUEST POST: Misunderstood


Written By: Britton Wright



I'm sifting through parts of myself 
With the aim of finding the source that fuels this wealth 
Of misconstrued illustrations 
Because its distorting the interpretation 
Of my communication. 
I often give compliments which are in turn 
Wrongfully discerned as disrespect. 
I need to fix this mess 
Because its responsible for many a relationship's degradation. 
Its so elusive,these lucid elucidation. 
Quite frequently the pictures I've painted 
With words are tainted 
And heard as if they'd been submerged 
And stirred in a pool of water 
Which ruins their sense of order. 
Sometimes the fault is the tone of my voice,
Verbal mistakes or a distasteful choice of expressions 
Which leave bitter impressions in their wake. 
Either way,my social life is at stake 
And if I don't take this seriously and start planning,
I'll end up panning my lenses 
Curiously wondering why my friends have all walked away furiously. 
Clarity sometimes betrays me like a ship's crew commits mutiny 
And it causes my train of thoughts a great loss of unity. 
I've gotta do something about this before they read my eulogy 
And it definitely requires more than sitting here staring foolishly. 
It's gonna take a great deal of practice to not suck and become good 
But if that's what it takes I'll just have to do it because I'm sick of being misunderstood.

Please remember to Share, Comment and Follow :)
You can also check me out on my twitter thing
Also Be sure to Like the Facebook Page \o\

Share:

0 Comments

Share YOUR Thoughts In the Comment Section Below
Posts 60 Days and Older Require Moderation. If you don't see your Comment immediately just wait, don't comment again.