Feliz Día De Las Madres (Happy Mothers Day)


     Mothers day... Let me just say I'm one of those people who doesn't remember all the dates and whatnot that have some festivities throughout the year. So I really don't know when something is coming up until I see it being talked about on a daily basis on the multiple social sites I bless with my presence. With that being said let us move on.

     Now that we have my obvious obliviousness [that's a word? O_O] out in the open, I have a few choice words to say. I'll keep it rather short. So I've said it before [at least I believe I did] in a post about valentines day or something of the sort, that you shouldn't need to wait one whole year to show appreciation. It shouldn't be nothing more than an annual routine but rather something you do frequently. In hindsight... now that I think about it I don't believe I ever DID make such statements, maybe I was thinking them and forgot at the time. That however is beside the point. If you have to wait one whole year to show your mother ant semblance of appreciation then something is horribly wrong.

     Any who, for those of you who are anything like me [although I don't there are that many around] I went to my best friend ever [Google] and got the date for Mothers Day. Its the second Sunday in the month of May. You can thank me later for my wonderful research. So what are you doing for mothers day??? Well not everyone is rich and can dish out money on a moments notice so you can simply Cook for your mother that day. You know breakfast in bed style. Do all the chores around the house for the day let her sit back relax and chill. Just do something. Just go out of your way to make the day enjoyable I guess. At the end of the day when all is said and done, you can give her a hug and congratulate her on making and awesome child.

Please remember to Share, Comment and Follow :)
You can also check me out on my twitter thing
Also Be sure to Like the Facebook Page \o\

Tags:

Share:

0 Comments

Share YOUR Thoughts In the Comment Section Below
Posts 60 Days and Older Require Moderation. If you don't see your Comment immediately just wait, don't comment again.