Chapter Black: Rebirth




     Some of you may or may not know me in real life. But from what I post about on here you should have a semblance of understanding into the workings of my life. So what I am about to say shouldnt really come as a shock to anyone but more along the lines of one of those "Its about damn time" moments. If its not the case then so be it, but here's whats about to happen.

     I've become fed up. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired of the same bullshit on a day to day basis. I'm a nice guy. I'm not just saying that. The way I was grown made me this way so there's no denying that fact. However after being alive for these 20 something years its finally gotten to the point where I just cant be bothered with it all anymore. I'm tired of being the butt of all the jokes.  Tired of being the pushover. Tired of being the guy who everyone wants to hand all their problems to. WHO's THERE FOR ME! Where is the person who I run to when I cant take it anymore? Brady can I borrow some money, Brady spend a money wid me nuh, support di ting. Brady you ever bruck so? Can never lend me a money yet. Brady must be a battyman, him nah've no woman. Everytime mi bring up relationship argument you avoid it. Brady do this fi mi nuh. etc.

     The list goes on. I've literally had it up to here with all of that now. So here's what I'm gonna do. I'm going to wipe the proverbial slate clean. This is the rewrite to life. This is my damn life and I'm going to start treating people the way they treat me and then some. You all are gonna experience what I go through. Those who I interact with will see what I go through on a day to day basis. Now some of you who have actually read my blog posts might say "Oh hes said hes gonna do this already "No more Mr nice guy" blah blah blah. He'll be back to his old way anytime soon. But what you might not know is that this process has already begun, weeks before writing this post. this is just here to let people know whats up. Already Ive stopped being the regular comic I once was. The jokes are stretching fewer and further in between. Co-workers telling me they miss the old Brady. Well guess what I'm done apologizing done caring about your feelings. If no one will be there for me, I will just have to be there for my own damn self and that means caring for me and ONLY me. You want to be in my life? You fight for that spot, I wont fight for you, I did that and only ended up hurting myself. So this is the beginning of the new chapter in my life. Chapter B.L.A.C.K. Because I, am a King and should be treated with just as much respect and care as anyone else. Peace. END RANT!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please remember to Share, Comment and Follow :)
@siralwayne | Pintrest | Instagram | Facebook Page

Share:

0 Comments

Share YOUR Thoughts In the Comment Section Below
Posts 60 Days and Older Require Moderation. If you don't see your Comment immediately just wait, don't comment again.