Like Moth To A Flame

I passed you time and time again and yet you didnt flinch, you just sat there. I dont know if you were looking at me or not but i knew my mouth watered everytime i saw you, I had to have you, I WOULD have you.... All to myself. I planned the heist perfectly the money was on hand. So far so good. I breathe one final sigh and push open the doors. I walk up to the line, I stare at you but i cant seem to hold the gaze so I look away, only to find my gaze drawn back to you.
Minutes go by and im fidgeting. My thought pattern is that of someone who is not really sure. Should i wait??? Should I go back out the door and never look back??? These thoughts swim around my head and I am at a loss as to what to do. But then I look back at you and I know what i must do. Im finally at the head of the line... I gulp and point you out to the clerk...She asks me if im sure....i gulp once more and nod my head in affirmation. I hand over the money and take you with me. Not daring to open your package until we are alone. I return to the confines of my office and finally we are alone. At this moment im at a crossroads. What do i do now???? I pick you up and spin you around looking you over and i like what i see. All of a sudden i see a little tab which says "Pull Here". My eyes light up. I pull the tab ever so slowly, not wanting it to make a sound. I finally get it off and i see what sweet goodness you have awaiting me inside. I take a bit into my mouth and my tongue instantly starts to dance towards the taste. No sooner have i done this that from all over people began to flock to my office like moths to a flame, their hands open wanting a piece. How they found out i know not my sweet but dont worry you have many sisters i will find another...someday......Goodbye New Pack Of Gum

Share:

4 Comments

  1. LMao at first i thought u were talking about KFC chicken i was like was i correct to tink he is addicted to it bt man u got me pretty cool thou :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol thanks ren :D glad ya liked ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. its never good to bring hookers back to your office late at night, you never know who may be working late

    ReplyDelete

Share YOUR Thoughts In the Comment Section Below
Posts 60 Days and Older Require Moderation. If you don't see your Comment immediately just wait, don't comment again.