Can a Woman Rape a Man?

     You see the topic of rape is widely talked about you know, and there are many who have mixed feelings and views on how rape stands when its a woman doing it to a man. So let us debate... Can a man be raped by a woman????

What Is Rape?

     The way I see it, that's a big fat no. A woman can NOT (under the typical definition) rape a man. Rape, as far as the general definition goes, is simply the act of someone (a man) forcibly initiating the act of sexual intercourse upon a woman. Sounds familiar doesn't it??? It should, but that is not really what rape is....
     Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse, which is initiated by one or more persons against another person without that person's consent. A person who commits an act of rape is known as a rapist. The act may be carried out by physical force, coercion, abuse of authority or with a person who is incapable of valid consent.
   Going by the above definition, rape can be carried out by anyone person be it man or woman, but it still leaves a couple loopholes, and its these loopholes that lead me to believe that even though it is possible text book wise for a woman to rape a man I am still against it being true. 

My Views

     Ok so my views on the situation are completely separate from the above paragraphs. Just thought I would get that out of the way. So lets look at my argument for a second. Rape in its simplest form is basically sex without consent right??? Ok. Now its an already widely known fact that for a man to rape a woman all he does is take her to some secluded area, drug her, tie her up or something of the sort, and have his way with her. Good, now try to turn the tables and look at it from the other end of the spectrum...
     An average woman forcibly subduing an average male, taking him somewhere secluded and having her way with him... Sounds like some fantasy story doesn't it???  My thoughts exactly. Now if that wasn't bad enough, the funny part is a woman forcing sex on a male... Impossible. First of all any average male will more often than not happily consent to having sex with a female who is more than willing to do it with him bearing in mind said female would have to be (in most cases) easy on the eyes, disease free and the usual Pre-Flight check-list. Secondly I dont know if this is true for all males but I know for a fact that if I am not turned on or attracted to a female I will not get "hard" I also have an awesome level of self control in that area. It's also general fact that sex between a man and a woman requires the man to be "hard". So tell me again how it would be possible for a woman to actually rape a man???

Closing Words

What i'm saying basically is this, if it were that a male was in the position to be raped its because he wanted to be there, I see no other possible way that it could go. Remember as well that we are speaking of the average male vs average female here. It is more than possible for anyone to be taken against their will but like I mentioned earlier a man has to be aroused for anything to actually take place in the way of regular sex. I leave you with those thought.




Please remember to Share, Comment and Follow :)
You can also check me out on my twitter thing
Also Be sure to Like the Facebook Page \o\

Share:

2 Comments

  1. you do realise that in most cases of rape for men that its the man that gets Penetrated and not the woman right? also maybe you need to go watch/rewatch I Spit On Your Grave cause im pretty sure the Sheriff gets raped in it. also there is another movie but the name slips me at the moment that has a guy that is tied to a chair and raped via the women riding him against his will cause he is married and genuinely didnt want to have sex with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never really payed attention to the I spit on your grave movie... it was lame and never held my attention. I get what youre saying though

    ReplyDelete

Share YOUR Thoughts In the Comment Section Below
Posts 60 Days and Older Require Moderation. If you don't see your Comment immediately just wait, don't comment again.