Christmas ... Bah Humbug

     Hello one and all. Its Christmas season... again. You know what that means don't you??? Christmas songs blaring through the airwaves day in and day out. Over and over and over... and over again. So today I have decided to make this post on why I have a slight dislike for the season. By the way, this slight dislike is a new discovery for me....


     Christmas... BAH HUMBUG! Now growing up I was, among many other children, very fond of the holidays. Who didn't love waking up on Christmas morning and bomb rushing the tree to open presents with your name written all over them??? Who didn't enjoy going out on Christmas eve and staring at things you wished you could buy? Who didn't enjoy looking at the wonders people could do with their lighting set-ups?? I know for a fact I enjoyed every minute of it all. However through this marvellous natural phenomenon known as ageing, I gradually began to feel the whole "Christmas Vibe" lose its significance. No longer do I find myself enjoying all the things in even the slightest that I used to. I despise setting up Christmas trees for the mere fact that they just take up space, and shed their fake leaves all over the floor to be cleaned up. The lights are a hassle because they are all tangled up from last year even though I spend the time wrapping them up carefully. Half of them no longer work and then you have to think about that large ass light bill when its all said and done. Presents??? What presents??? I cant tell when last I've been given a Christmas gift. Yes I know "It's better to give than to receive" blah blah blah. Tell me though.... if everyone in the world lives by that rule then who would receive??? Go ahead, think about it, I'll wait.

     Christmas just is not the same as it used to be. Do you know what I've been doing these past few Christmases??? Going out, buying exorbitant amounts of liquor and punishing my liver with it. On occasion there's the purchases of a slice of fruit cake, without which MY Christmas would be incomplete. After I've been fully saturated with said liquor, I proceed to aimlessly walk the streets of the town looking for something to occupy my time seeing that I don't wish to return home at the time due to the amount of "Fun" I'm having. One thing I personally tend to enjoy during the season however, is watching all the females dress in some skimpy clothing looking all fine and shit but freezing their asses off. Its a rather enjoyable past-time if I do say so myself.
     However, this Christmas I'm not even sure what I shall be doing... This year has been a particularly bad one for me, and not just me, but many different people around. If you have no idea about what it is i speak of then as a rule of thumb you are excluded from that group of people I believe... Who knows... I may just stay home and talk about how much I hate Christmas on-line to whoever wishes to sit down and listen to me rant and rave about how much Christmas now sucks... Twitter... Facebook... Tumblr???? Yes I just might.



Christmas... BAH HUMBUG!
I now leave you with a picture of Memes Dancing

Merry Christmas -_-


Please remember to Share, Comment and Follow :)
You can also check me out on my twitter thing
Also Be sure to Like the Facebook Page \o\

Share:

0 Comments

Share YOUR Thoughts In the Comment Section Below
Posts 60 Days and Older Require Moderation. If you don't see your Comment immediately just wait, don't comment again.