Love Quotes 1.0

I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
- Roy Croft
The best thing about me is you.
- Shannon Crown
If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- Anonymous
Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.
- Anonymous
If I hadn't met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.
- Anonymous

Guys are like stars, there are millions of them, but only one to make your dreams come true.
- Anonymous
God made mud, God made dirt, God made boys so girls can flirt.
- Anonymous
A kiss can be a comma, a question mark, or an exclamation point. That's a basic spelling that every woman ought to know.
- Jeanne Bourgeois
To fall in love is awfully simple, but to fall out of love is simply awful.
- Bess Myerson
A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears.
- Woodrow Wyatt
Don't marry the person you think you can live with; marry only the individual you think you can't live without.
- James C. Dobson
There is no remedy for love but to love more.
- Henry David Thoreau
It's so easy to fall in love but hard to find someone who will catch you.
- Anonymous
I love you more than yesterday, less than tomorrow.
- Edmond Rostand
What is irritating about love is that it is a crime that requires an accomplice.
- Charles Baudelaire
Love doesn't make the world go 'round, Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
- Franklin P. Jones
Love is being stupid together.
- Paul Valery
The first sigh of love is the last breath of wisdom.
- Anonymous
The love in your heart
Wasn't put there to stay.
Love isn't love till you give it away.
- Reba McEntire
Love is not a matter of counting the years, but making the years count.
- Michele St. Amand
Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
- H. L. Mencken
Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
- Victor Hugo
Love is a game that two can play and both win.
- Eva Gabor
When we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness - and call it love - true love.
- Robert Fulghum.
To the world you may be one person,
but to one person you may be the world.
- Bill Wilson (disputed)
All mankind love a lover.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
- Robert Frost
Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.
- Jules Renard
One's first love is always perfect until one meets one's second love.
- Elizabeth Aston
I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox.
Woody Allen
We were given: Two hands to hold. To legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.
- Anonymous
Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop.
- H. L. Mencken
Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly.
- Rose Franken
Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense.
- Mark Overby
Love me when I least deserve it, because that’s when I really need it.
- Swedish Proverb
If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.
- Alfred Lord Tennyson
You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- Dr. Seuss
Love is not something you feel. It's something you do.
- David Wilkerson
Love is loving what your lover loves.
- Anonymous
Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.
- Charlie Brown in Charles Schulz' Peanuts comic
Love conquers all things except poverty and a toothache.
- Mae West
If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question.
- Lily Tomlin
True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.
- Erich Segal
Love is a grave mental disease.
- Plato
Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench when there is plenty of room at both ends.
- Anonymous
Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.
- Albert Einstein
Do you love me because I am beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me?
- Oscar Hammerstein II (Cinderella)

Tags:

Share:

0 Comments

Share YOUR Thoughts In the Comment Section Below
Posts 60 Days and Older Require Moderation. If you don't see your Comment immediately just wait, don't comment again.