Musings Of A Young Mother

Birth > Childhood > Teenager > Adult > Job > Married > Kids > Retire > Grand Parent > Die  
That is the natural order but not always is this order followed.........


I was Born, not in luxury there were no complications until i was 5 Years Old

  • Fend for myself 
  • Fight for my food 
  • Taking care of younger siblings
  • Sex at the tender age of 17 
I didnt know what it meant but no one heard me scream. Becoming a mom i had to find a job.


Who is gonna wanna marry me? now i'm a Grandparent i'm only 32 my babys following in my shoes. cant say i havent done everything the wrong way round before i died






Nisi C K Walker

Share:

0 Comments

Share YOUR Thoughts In the Comment Section Below
Posts 60 Days and Older Require Moderation. If you don't see your Comment immediately just wait, don't comment again.