GUEST POST: Death

Death

Written By: Jodi-Ann Riley

Sweet ending, O I love thee...
Ridding my blood dry...
Taking my breath into your mouth
And sending me to die.
The passionless pain you cast away
And fill me with your lust...
Sending me six feet underground
Where all I taste is dust.
The sweet taste of seduction...
Bleeding with sweat.
I celebrate this day -
"The anniversary of my death".
Tender hands stroke my skin
Making me gasp and moan.
Such pleasure is endless
And never leaves me alone.
Massaging my tongue to ecstasy...
Boiling my blood with spasms...
Hitting my body till I quake
And blessing me with orgasms.
O death do I love thee!
When will you cease to hide?
I want you always near...
So here's my suicide.
******************************


Please remember to Share, Comment and Follow :)
You can also check me out on my twitter thing
Also Be sure to Like the Facebook Page \o\

Share:

0 Comments

Share YOUR Thoughts In the Comment Section Below
Posts 60 Days and Older Require Moderation. If you don't see your Comment immediately just wait, don't comment again.