GUEST POST: I Hate Her...

A lite-erotic poem written by a female friend of mine who goes by the nickname Jordie. You can follow her on Twitter or if you arent really into twitter then you can get talk to her on Facebook. Choose your poison :).  Before you do that however take a gander at what it is she wrote below. Enjoy...



I HATE HER


I hate her…

Every uneven strand of that thick Nubian hair that gently caresses that spot behind her ear when she laughs…

Each of her perfectly, imperfectly curled 84 eyelashes I sit and count while she slumbers in exhaustion after we mingle in ecstasy…

Her lips and how they fall into place, and predict the very next move of my lips so that they connect with passion of knowing…. Knowing that I love her…

That spot right below her right ear that I gently blow on that lets those hairs stand at attention… and at ease with every time my lips caress her core…

Her beautiful black skin… smooth and silky like a glass of melted dark chocolate…

Reminding me that there is nothing sweeter than the touch and embrace of an African beauty…

How her breasts are like mountains, her cleavage being her valleys…

The rise and fall or her stomach as she breathes… imagining life inside…. That glow on her face…

Almost as if she had just experienced a breath-taking bi-lingual fuck…. The glow of post-orgasm…

The sink of her navel reminding me of the beauty before me…

The rides of her core and how her waist curves in so that my arms can fit right around her and in place…

and rest on comfort of her hips…

The way my finger tips make love with the nerves of the groove in her back, along her spine…
And the way her ass follows her swing when she walks… with a rhythm…

How her thighs hold me in place when I’m between her legs singing sweet songs of temptation.. while her eyes tell me stories of her guilt and longing for pleasure… for me to smite upon the drums of her womanhood and tell her lies of this moment lasting forever…

Yes I hate her…all of her and how she has me walking with hesitation when I’m walking towards her…
Gasping for air whenever she smiles because her eyes never lie…
They tell me tales of the pain of her past and how she’s trusting me with the tears in her eye…
I hate that she is my passion…I hate that I love this woman so much.


~*Jordie*~



Please remember to Share, Comment and Follow :)
You can also check me out on my twitter thing
Also Be sure to Like the Facebook Page \o\

Share:

0 Comments

Share YOUR Thoughts In the Comment Section Below
Posts 60 Days and Older Require Moderation. If you don't see your Comment immediately just wait, don't comment again.