#StoryTime July 6th, 2016



#StoryTime (Short story today) So mi deh pah lunch today zeen! and this young lady (mi nah tell you a who) come sit beside i.. ZEEN!!! So anyway mi a watch wha show pah mi laptop (cause mi fancy like that) and Abby (who is sitting beside me) ask me a wha dat? I tell her is my mouse... so she a look and look and nuh see how it connect to the laptop zeen!!!! Hennyway she ask me how it connect mi point to the receiver and say is a wireless mouse... So hear di drama now!!! DWL Abby ask mi (and I shit you not) She ask "Suh whe di wire deh?" LMAO! Mi nearly pop up! :D XD (Still nah tell you a who though :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please remember to Share, Comment and Follow :)
@siralwayne | Pintrest | Instagram | Facebook Page

Share:

0 Comments

Share YOUR Thoughts In the Comment Section Below
Posts 60 Days and Older Require Moderation. If you don't see your Comment immediately just wait, don't comment again.