#StoryTime July 8th, 2016


You know I got a shock today. So I went into NCB zeen cause im fancy of course and I did my thing and what not (nah tell unuh wha! unuh too faas!) HENNYway. As I go to leave and I open the door I prips a glimpse of a female exiting behind me approximately five steps behind so I hold the door (HODOR! Game of thrones reference) So she exits and upon exiting SHE. SAYS. THANK YOU!    WHAAAAAT!!! First time in a long time mi hear a female say thank you after I hold the door. Gave me premature heart palpitations man! Unuh fi do it more often! Thats all folks :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please remember to Share, Comment and Follow :)
@siralwayne | Pintrest | Instagram | Facebook Page

Share:

0 Comments

Share YOUR Thoughts In the Comment Section Below
Posts 60 Days and Older Require Moderation. If you don't see your Comment immediately just wait, don't comment again.