#Storytime June 14th, 2016

So being the sucker for disappointment that I am a decided to forgo putting data onto my phone and instead opted to put it onto my modem (You know the same 4g modem that I have been cussing and gwaaning (yes gwaaning) bad about for the past few days.) Yeah and guess what... for once digicel didnt fail to disappoint in the sense that I knew i would be disappointed and lo and behold I was ... -applauds Digicels effeorts- <.< -swears a novel into existence- In other news my throat is being a little shit so it's on a timeout >.> cant even swallow water properly  Im sleep. See yall tomorrow. Oh I forgot, #Storytime.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please remember to Share, Comment and Follow :)
@siralwayne | Pintrest | Instagram | Facebook Page

Share:

0 Comments

Share YOUR Thoughts In the Comment Section Below
Posts 60 Days and Older Require Moderation. If you don't see your Comment immediately just wait, don't comment again.