January 6, 2011.......

I got here early....8:15 matter of choice tho >.< Wonder when them plan fi start the meeting tho >.>
8:30 meeting ready fi start.......

So meeting still goin on its now 10:47 but a customer had come in earlier so I went upstairs to cash her right, so I cash her and she comes downstairs and leaves the store I make to come down back into the meeting
Meeting finished around 12:00 there abouts and after that well I had a "Need For Speed" :) so basically today was uneventful.. You may cry now :)

Tata!!!!!! *whooshes away*

PS: By the way i tried sendind this from the 6th but supm wasnt allowing it >.> but here it is now ^.^

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone powered by Claro 3G.

Share:

0 Comments

Share YOUR Thoughts In the Comment Section Below
Posts 60 Days and Older Require Moderation. If you don't see your Comment immediately just wait, don't comment again.