Little Goth Girl


When you look at me
Tell me what you see
do you see a dark hearted person
or someone full of glee
i am a non conformist
my rules they are my own
and i know ill reap the benefits
of the things that i have sown 
my lips are painted black do you want to know why?

to symbolize the mourning of the dead people in my life

the clothes i wear are black
theres a reason for that too
i wear black because
i simply prefer it, more than blue.
the color of my hair well that should be obviously plain
its because my parents blood is flowing through my veins.
so just because i don't look like you
don't think of me as abnormal
because to me you are the freak
and I'm the one thats normal

Tags:

Share:

0 Comments

Share YOUR Thoughts In the Comment Section Below
Posts 60 Days and Older Require Moderation. If you don't see your Comment immediately just wait, don't comment again.