Introvert Mind for Best Writing on a Blog

     Hello to all you wonderful readers! I'm here today to garner your help. As you may or may not know at this point, I have been nominated for the "Best Writing on a Blog" in the Jamaica Blog Awards 2012 Edition. It would be a great gesture if you all could do me the honour and vote for me. All it takes is one Click once a day until the 14th of January 2012. Just click this link http://jamaicablogawards.org/jm/introvert-mind/ or the pretty badge up top, and then click the Green "Click To Vote" button and that's it. You guys have stuck with me for a while and I hope you continue to stick with me now :) Thank you in advance for your support.
     In the same breath some of my friends and fellow bloggers have also been nominated so if you have the time you could vote for them as well. Their links are as follows:

+Wade Haye the owner of 13thstreetpromotions is nominated for two categories. Best Music and for Best Entertainment

+Shawna Baggins owner of SNG Movie Thoughts has been nominated for Best Entertainment as well

+Zalgo Cometh owner of the blog under the same name is nominated for Best Lifestyle

Jamiapanese has been nominated for Best Personal

Shawn McLean for Best Technology

Ainzlees World and The Duke Powell Show for Best Video Blog

Latoya from Ayo Out Loud for Best Overseas Blog

We also have Veritas who although is in my category as well Is voted for Best News and Current Affairs, Best Writing, Top Blog Post & Best Jamaican Focused

So have at it you guys and thank you again.



Please remember to Share, Comment and Follow :)
You can also check me out on my twitter thing
Also Be sure to Like the Facebook Page \o\

Share:

0 Comments

Share YOUR Thoughts In the Comment Section Below
Posts 60 Days and Older Require Moderation. If you don't see your Comment immediately just wait, don't comment again.